What We Do at S&C Design Studios
The commercial photography team at S&C Design Studios is dedicated to providing their clients with the best advertising images and providing the highest quality of service. We often go above and beyond to help ensure that your marketing campaign is a success, the photo shoot runs smoothly and you get the images right on time.
Our services include:
- Consultation on the project, even if you don’t have all the details.
- Custom and fair estimates and bids designed to meet ever business’ budget.
- Flexible scheduling of photo shoots and meetings at your location or our studio.
- A friendly and professional team to work with.
- Product prep and styling to ensure your business image looks the best.
- Strict adherence to deadlines: you tell us when and we deliver.
- Competent and fast production on set to make sure everything goes smooth.
- Output to multiple image file formats on the media of your choice.
- Online viewing of assignment in progress for tabletop products in our studio.
- Follow-up to ensure the images are meeting your marketing needs.
Our specialties include:
- Corporate and character portraiture
The Work at S&C Design Studios
In 2013, S&C moved the studio to a new location in Cedar Falls, Iowa and have designed it to be a comfortable, open space where clients feel welcome and shoots can run efficiently on one of the full or tabletop sets.
The studio’s layout allows them to treat each subject in its own unique way, bringing out the special qualities of everything from groups of people to the smallest of products. This philosophy travels with S&C when on location. They go wherever it is necessary to get the perfect shot and are not afraid of working in extreme situations.
The work of S&C is stylized around their years of collectively seeing the world through artists’ eyes and a long term understanding of the modern advertising market. Their characteristics include dramatic lighting, simple sets, wide angles, and drawing out the personalities and special features of their subjects.